Menu

October 30, 2017

Halloween MakeupSpiration : Sally (The Nightmare Before Christmas)

Boo! Happy Happy Halloween, beautiful Creatures!

October is my favourite month of the year, because we have Halloween. 
And no words can describe how much i love Halloween, darkness, gore, blood, wounds, black and red.  I don't even care if people call me crazy because i love Halloween more than Christmas or Valentine.

No one can understand how beautiful the darkness is. They gave me life. They gave me inspiration. They gave me black and red. Because only in the darkness, i can see the stars.
.
I like the darkness. 
Because there's something to the feeling of not knowing your surroundings, not seeing the color of things as they appear, but as they truly are. They're something about the unknow, the quiet, the cold. There's something unspoken about the dark, something i can never quite put words to. Something terrifying yet beautiful

Yes, only in the darkness i can see the stars.
Now, let me show you my Halloween MakeupSpiration! 
Guess who?
Does she remind you of anyone?
Let's call her, Sally! Jack's girlfriend from animation The Nightmare Before Christmas.
I love her so much, so i tried to be her in this Halloween.
I used facepainting to create 'Sally-look' in this picture and video. 
Please enjoy!

'I am the shadow on the moon at night. Filling your dreams to the brim with fright'
Character : Sally - The Nightmare Before Christmas .
.
Berbalut cat facepainting, memberikan ilusi yang memperlihatkan sosok 'Sally', Jack's girlfriend hingga nampak hidup. Ia bergerak, melambaikan tangan mengikuti alunan nada yang mengalun dalam kegelapan.
.
Yes, i'm ready for Halloween, Thankyou October, you gave me darkness and happiness at the same time. October is my favourite month of the year, because we have Halloween. And no words can describe how much i love halloween, darkness, gore, blood, wounds, black and red.
Thankyou for watching and see you on my next post boo~

No comments :

Post a Comment